REGISTRATION FOR THE 2020 CSA MARKET GARDEN IS NOW CLOSED!
Thank you to everyone who has registered – Hope to see you next season.
A Community-Supported Agriculture (CSA) program is an opportunity for you to purchase fresh, local, organic produce and support a local farm. By paying for your food in advanced, you are funding the urban agriculture program itself (e.g. youth intern wages, seedlings). This is a mutually beneficial relationship where we commit to provide you with the in-season, fresh crop that week and you commit to helping to fund us so that we can make this local, sustainable, educational food program happen.
So how does it work?
- Pick the amount of produce right for you
- Fill out the registration form below and we will invoice you and provide you with more details
- You can pay in full for the 6-weeks worth of food online or via cheque
- Our team grows your food (and you can join in if you want)
- You show up each Thursday evening and walk away with an array of delicious veggies and herbs!
Fall Share offerings:
1/8 Bushel (1 peck) – Student Share offering – $8.25 a week for 6 weeks
1/4 Bushel Share – $16.50 a week for 6 weeks
1/2 Bushel share – $33 per week for 6 weeks
If you are interested in being contacted for 2021’s CSA, please complete contact form below:
YCG CSA MEMBERS PAYMENTS
Once you have received an invoice from us, you can pay online or send us a cheque.
To pay online:
To send us a cheque:
Young City Growers
African Community Wellness Initiative
c/o KW Counselling Services
480 Charles Street East
Kitchener, Ontario. N2G 4K5